You can use the community gallery section to show project posters, employee images, resources, pretty much any media that you'd like - you can even integrate a third-party photo booth such as Snapbar and Pixiweb.
- Firstly, you'll you're required to enable the Community Gallery within the General Settings tab of the event Console.
- Next, scroll down to the Community Gallery tab. You'll see two buttons across the top: Page settings and Add photo.
- Click Page settings to pull up an edit modal. Here, you can add and edit a banner, heading and description in the appropriate fields. If you'd like your attendees to be able to add photos or videos themselves, you can enable photo or video upload with the buttons at the bottom of the modal.
- Upload photo allows you to upload an image on behalf of a registered attendee.
- Caption enables you to to input a description of the image (console side).
- Select Hide filename & Hide attendee details to ensure that both are hidden from view on the front end.